VIETNAM PRESS-Technology firm FPT's Jan-Nov net profit up 4 pct - Vietnam Economic Times
Technology firm FPT Corp posted a net profit for the January-November period at 1.86 trillion dong ($88.1 million), up 4 percent from a year earlier, the Vietnam Economic Times newspaper reported.
The firm's revenue in the first 11 months of 2013 rose 14 percent to 24.9 trillion dong from a year earlier, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 21,070 dong) (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data