Oramed to raise $15.8 mln in direct offering to investors
JERUSALEM Dec 25 (Reuters) - Oramed, an Israeli developer of oral drug delivery systems, said it had agreed to sell 1.58 million shares of its common stock at $10 per share in a registered direct offering.
Net proceeds of $15.8 million will go towards expenses primarily related to the company's U.S. focused clinical development of its oral insulin for type 1 and type 2 diabetes indications, as well as pre clinical and clinical studies for its oral GLP-1 analog project, and for general corporate purposes, Oramed said.
Aegis Capital Corp. is acting as sole placement agent for the offering.
Oramed's Nasdaq-listed shares closed at $15 on Tuesday.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data