THAILAND PRESS-CIMB Thai Bank tapers lending expectations - Bangkok Post
CIMB Thai Bank is aiming for 15-20 percent lending growth in 2014, down from its 20-25 percent target for 2013, in light of political tensions continuing into the new year.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Gaza toll nears 100, militants threaten Israeli airport |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- A game of two popes: Vatican plays down talk of World Cup rivalry
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO