THAILAND PRESS-CIMB Thai Bank tapers lending expectations - Bangkok Post
CIMB Thai Bank is aiming for 15-20 percent lending growth in 2014, down from its 20-25 percent target for 2013, in light of political tensions continuing into the new year.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing Malaysia plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data