THAILAND PRESS-CIMB Thai Bank tapers lending expectations - Bangkok Post
CIMB Thai Bank is aiming for 15-20 percent lending growth in 2014, down from its 20-25 percent target for 2013, in light of political tensions continuing into the new year.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom)
- Ukraine forces kill up to five rebels, Russia starts drill near border |
- Boy and girl on Korean ferry drowned with life jackets tied together |
- Apple's China success sets stage for iPhone 6, new products
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- Zimmer to buy Biomet for $13.35 billion in latest consolidation