Turkey's Isbank says plans bond-issue worth up to $5 bln
ISTANBUL Dec 25 (Reuters) - Turkey's Isbank said on Wednesday that it plans to issue bonds worth up to $5 billion with a maximum maturity of 10 years.
The lender made the announcement in a filing with the Istanbul stock exchange. (Reporting by Seda Sezer)
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- Ukraine, Russia agree Crimea truce until March 21-Ukraine minister
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- 'Good night': Haunting final contact from missing Malaysian jet |