VIETNAM PRESS-Local banks to lend $150 mln to PVEP - Vietnam News
Petrovietnam Exploration and Production Corporation (PVEP), a subsidiary of state oil group PetroVietnam, signed a credit contract worth $150 million with Vietcombank and SeABank on Monday for oil and gas exploration and production, the Vietnam News newspaper reports.
Vietcombank will provide 83.5 percent of the funding while SeABank will cover the remaining $24.75 million, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data