Lafarge sells gypsum stake to Etex for 145 mln eur
PARIS Dec 26 (Reuters) - French cement maker Lafarge said it would sell its remaining 20 percent stake in its former European and South American gypsum operations to Belgian building materials group Etex for 145 million euros ($198 million) in cash.
- China anxiety knocks shares, oil
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |
- Alibaba worried about Facebook IPO as considered Nasdaq versus NYSE
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- U.S. sees Middle East help fighting IS, Britain cautious after beheading