Hyundai Motor U.S. chief Krafcik out, Dave Zuchowski named successor
DETROIT Dec 27 (Reuters) - Hyundai Motor Co said on Friday its U.S. chief, John Krafcik, is stepping down after his contract was not renewed and will be replaced by the U.S. sales chief David Zuchowski.
Krafcik had been the chief of Hyundai's U.S. operations since 2008, when its share of the U.S. market was 3 percent. It rose to 4.9 percent in 2012.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- New York City gas explosion subject of federal probe |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |