Brazil to meet central gov't 2013 fiscal goal -Augustin
BRASILIA Dec 27 (Reuters) - The Brazilian central government will likely reach its 2013 primary surplus goal of 73 billion reais, treasury chief Arno Augustin said on Friday.
The central government will need to save more than 10 billion reais in December alone to meet the annual goal, which excludes results from states and municipalities.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee