Brazil central gov't posts surplus of $12 bln in November
BRASILIA Dec 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's central government posted a primary budget surplus of 28.849 billion reais ($12.27 billion) in November, the country's Treasury said on Friday.
The central government, which includes results from federal ministries, the central bank and social security, posted a surplus of 5.6 billion reais in October.
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Ukraine standoff intensifies, Russia says sanctions will 'boomerang' |
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- 'Everything is fine', Pistorius told guard after shooting girlfriend |