Brazil central gov't posts surplus of $12 bln in November
BRASILIA Dec 27 (Reuters) - Brazil's central government posted a primary budget surplus of 28.849 billion reais ($12.27 billion) in November, the country's Treasury said on Friday.
The central government, which includes results from federal ministries, the central bank and social security, posted a surplus of 5.6 billion reais in October.
- Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found |
- Children's corpses reveal desperate attempts to escape Korean ferry |
- U.S. mother, officials settle suit over airport breast milk
- Explosion shuts large natural gas processing plant in Wyoming
- UPDATE 2-Body of Korean boy who raised ferry alarm believed found