GM to recall around 1.5 mln vehicles in China - regulator
SHANGHAI Dec 27 (Reuters) - China's quality watchdog said on Friday Shanghai General Motors Co Ltd, General Motors Co's venture with SAIC Motor Corp, will recall about 1.46 million vehicles in China due to issues with fuel pumps.
Around 1.218 million Buick cars and around 243,000 Chevrolet vehicles will be recalled, the watchdog said in a statement.
GM makes vehicles in China in partnership with FAW Group and SAIC.
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off at Philadelphia airport
- Facebook CEO Zuckerberg phoned Obama to complain about spying
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |