INDONESIA PRESS-Indofarma sees 2014 revenue up 20 pct - Investor Daily
State-owned pharmaceutical firm PT Indofarma is targeting revenue of 1.4 trillion rupiah ($114.75 million) in 2014, up 20 percent from this year, on strong demand, said CEO Elfiano Rizaldo.
Indofarma booked revenue of 640.8 billion rupiah in the third quarter of 2013 and is optimistic about achieving its full-year target of 1.25 trillion rupiah. (Investor Daily)
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy.
($1 = 12200 rupiah) (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee