CANADA STOCKS-TSX opens higher on energy, financials
TORONTO, Dec 27 (Reuters) - Canada's main stock index opened higher on Friday, led by energy and financial stocks, extending a two-week rally that has been fed by growing optimism about global economic growth. The Toronto Stock Exchange's S&P/TSX composite index was up 58.38 points, or 0.43 percent, at 13,576.40 shortly after the open.
- Investigators look for motive in Malaysia plane disappearance |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Indian Ocean poses daunting challenge in search for missing Malaysia plane