PHILIPPINES PRESS-Yao group prepares for backdoor listing of beverage firm - Inquirer
A group led by businessman Alfredo Yao has infused its 99.99-percent stake in beverage firm ARC Refreshments Corp into the shell company of Maybank ATR Kim Eng Financial, taking the first step toward a widely anticipated backdoor listing of the local RC Cola beverage business, Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper reported.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry: coastguard |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Israel space project gets $16 million boost from casino mogul Adelson
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official