RWE says PGGM, Dalkia buy Essent heat business
FRANKFURT Dec 27 (Reuters) - German utility RWE said it had agreed to sell the heat activities of Dutch unit Essent to Dutch pension fund service provider PGGM and Dalkia, which is owned by France's Veolia Environnement and EDF .
"In a radically changing energy market, Essent no longer considers its heating activities to be one of the company's core activities," RWE said in a statement on Friday, without disclosing financial details.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee