BRIEF-Carlsberg buy Chongqing Beer Group Assets Management
COPENHAGEN Dec 30 (Reuters) - Danish brewer Carlsberg A/S said on Monday: * Chongqing Beer (Group) Co. Ltd has informed the Carlsberg Group that it has accepted Carlsberg's offer to acquire 100 percent of Chongqing Beer Group Assets Management Co. Ltd which is a holding company headquartered in Chongqing, China. * The company comprises a total of eight breweries with a capacity of approximately 12 million hecto liters * The total purchase price for the Group will be 1.56 billion yuan approximately 1.4 billion Danish crowns.
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |