Cooper Tire terminates $2.5 bln deal with India's Apollo Tyres
Dec 30 (Reuters) - Cooper Tire & Rubber Co said it was not going ahead with a $2.5 billion merger with India's Apollo Tyres Ltd.
Cooper said Apollo notified the company that financing for the deal was no longer available. (Reporting by Aradhana Aravindan in Mumbai and Mridhula Raghavan in Bangalore)
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane flown deliberately toward Andamans - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport