Hungary, Factors to watch, Dec 30
BUDAPEST Dec 30 (Reuters) - Following is a list of events in Hungary and the region, as well as news stories and press reports which may influence financial markets.
(For any queries: Budapest editorial +36 1 327 4745)
WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HUNGARY (ALL TIMES GMT)
BUDAPEST - 3-month T-bill auction (1030)
IN THE REGION
ROMANIA - Central bank is expected to release money supply data for November
CZECH REPUBLIC - Foreign debt Q3/13 (1000)
IN THE NEWS REUTERS
French insurer AXA AXAF.PA said it agreed to sell its life and savings operations in Hungary to Vienna Insurance Group VIGR.VI in a deal that will see it take a 40 million euro ($54.8 million) hit to full-year net income. (Reporting by Gergely Szakacs)
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Mexican train derails, stranding 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S.
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Texas mass murder suspect collapses in court as crime recounted
- British 'Harry Potter' actor David Legeno found dead in U.S. park