BRIEF-Nokian Tyres hit by EUR 26.9 mln additional tax in Finland, plans to complain
HELSINKI Dec 30 (Reuters) - Nokian Tyres says: * Tax administration decided on EUR 26.9 million in additional payable tax in Finland. Company says plans to make a complaint against the decision.
- Maine nurse defies state Ebola quarantine, leaves home |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist
- SoftBank's humanoid robot lands job as Nescafe salesman
- Ukraine gas supplies in doubt as Russia seeks EU payment deal
- Dollar surges as Fed ends QE on hawkish note