BRIEF-Nokian Tyres hit by EUR 26.9 mln additional tax in Finland, plans to complain
HELSINKI Dec 30 (Reuters) - Nokian Tyres says: * Tax administration decided on EUR 26.9 million in additional payable tax in Finland. Company says plans to make a complaint against the decision.
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic