BRIEF-Nokian Tyres hit by EUR 26.9 mln additional tax in Finland, plans to complain
HELSINKI Dec 30 (Reuters) - Nokian Tyres says: * Tax administration decided on EUR 26.9 million in additional payable tax in Finland. Company says plans to make a complaint against the decision.
- U.S. forces carry out operation against al-Shabaab in Somalia
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Fast-food workers to launch intensified protests across U.S.