BRIEF-Nokian Tyres hit by EUR 26.9 mln additional tax in Finland, plans to complain
HELSINKI Dec 30 (Reuters) - Nokian Tyres says: * Tax administration decided on EUR 26.9 million in additional payable tax in Finland. Company says plans to make a complaint against the decision.
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade