BRIEF-Nokian Tyres hit by EUR 26.9 mln additional tax in Finland, plans to complain
HELSINKI Dec 30 (Reuters) - Nokian Tyres says: * Tax administration decided on EUR 26.9 million in additional payable tax in Finland. Company says plans to make a complaint against the decision.
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source