BRIEF-Schouw sells its Vestas shares for 612 million DKK
COPENHAGEN Dec 30 (Reuters) - Danish conglomerate Schouw & Co said on Monday: * Has sold its entire holding of four million shares, 1.96 percent of the share capital, in Danish wind turbine maker Vestas Wind Systems * Selling the shares has produced net cash proceeds of 612 million Danish crowns ($113 million) * Schouw's investment in the wind turbine industry of 815 million Danish crowns has produced a total return of 1.79 billion crowns, equal to an annualised internal rate of return of 27 percent.
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- U.S. experts hunt for Ebola exposure after first case |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border
- Advanced iOS virus targeting Hong Kong protestors -security firm
- Hong Kong's embattled leader believes protests could last weeks: source |