Turkish Nov foreign visitor arrivals up 4.77 pct - ministry
ISTANBUL Dec 30 (Reuters) - The number of foreign visitors to Turkey rose 4.77 percent year-on-year in November to 1.71 million people, Tourism Ministry data showed on Monday.
In the first eleven months of the year, the number of foreign visitors rose 9.95 percent to 33.47 million people. (Reporting by Ece Toksabay)
- Alumnus shot dead after wounding three at Florida State University |
- Pope to raffle gifts given to him to raise money for the poor
- Naked outdoor protest over SeaWorld float in NY's Thanksgiving parade
- Exclusive: U.S. to allow people from nations hit by Ebola to stay temporarily
- Banking culture breeds dishonesty, scientific study finds