Vanguard Natural to buy oil and gas assets in Wyoming for $581 mln
Dec 30 (Reuters) - Vanguard Natural Resources LLC said it entered into a definitive agreement to buy natural gas and oil properties in the Pinedale and Jonah fields of southwestern Wyoming for $581 million from an unnamed source.
The assets span 14,000 net acres and produce about 113.4 million cubic feet equivalent per day.
About 80 percent of the output constitutes natural gas, Vanguard Natural said in a statement on Monday.
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine scrambles fighter jets above rebel positions as missile attack resumes
- U.S. Navy maintains grounding order for F-35 fighter jets
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO