Vanguard Natural to buy oil and gas assets in Wyoming for $581 mln
Dec 30 (Reuters) - Vanguard Natural Resources LLC said it entered into a definitive agreement to buy natural gas and oil properties in the Pinedale and Jonah fields of southwestern Wyoming for $581 million from an unnamed source.
The assets span 14,000 net acres and produce about 113.4 million cubic feet equivalent per day.
About 80 percent of the output constitutes natural gas, Vanguard Natural said in a statement on Monday.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |
- Rescuers search site of NY building collapse; seven dead
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |