Venezuela's Maduro says 2013 annual inflation was 56.2 pct
CARACAS Dec 30 (Reuters) - Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro said on Monday that the country's annual inflation rate for 2013 was 56.2 percent, up from 54.3 percent at the end of October.
The central bank had said earlier on Monday that consumer prices rose 4.8 percent in November and 2.2 percent in December, but had not given an annualized rate.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |