VIETNAM PRESS-Vietnam delists record high number of firms in 2013 - Thanh Nien
A total of 37 Vietnamese companies have been delisted from the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange and the Hanoi Stock Exchange in 2013, a record high, the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper reported.
Almost half of the firms voluntarily left the market due to their inability to raise funds while their stock prices fell below the book value, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Malaysia probes passenger backgrounds for clues on missing flight |
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- N.Korea using sophisticated means to avoid U.N. sanctions - U.N. report
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets