Bombardier gets business jet order worth $2.2 bln
Dec 31 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Tuesday it received a firm order from an undisclosed customer to buy 38 business aircraft in a deal valued at about $2.2 billion.
The Canadian plane maker said the order was for 28 Global business jets and 10 Challenger 605 jets.
Bombardier on Monday announced an order for 10 Challenger 350 business jets from an undisclosed customer in a deal worth about $259 million.
Shares of Bombardier closed at C$4.61 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
- Islamic State issues video of beheading of U.S. hostage |
- U.S. military strike in Somalia targeted al Shabaab leader
- Marilyn Monroe sex film to be kept private |
- Actress Jennifer Lawrence contacts authorities after nude photos hacked
- Ukraine accuses Russia of 'undisguised aggression' as rebels advance |