Bombardier gets business jet order worth $2.2 bln
Dec 31 (Reuters) - Bombardier Inc said on Tuesday it received a firm order from an undisclosed customer to buy 38 business aircraft in a deal valued at about $2.2 billion.
The Canadian plane maker said the order was for 28 Global business jets and 10 Challenger 605 jets.
Bombardier on Monday announced an order for 10 Challenger 350 business jets from an undisclosed customer in a deal worth about $259 million.
Shares of Bombardier closed at C$4.61 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
- Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people |
- REFILE-UPDATE 3-Malaysia Airlines loses contact with plane carrying 239 people
- No signal picked up from missing Malaysia Airlines plane-Vietnam official
- China helping locate missing Malaysia Airlines plane: TV
- China says no room for compromise with Japan on history, territory