Cohen's SAC Capital hedge fund gains 20.10 pct for year -source
BOSTON Dec 31 (Reuters) - Billionaire investor Steven A. Cohen's SAC Capital Advisors returned 20.10 percent this year, delivering some of the industry's best returns, even as his hedge fund pleaded guilty to insider trading charges and prepared to return outside capital.
The fund reported to outside investors late Monday that it gained 1.88 percent between Dec. 1 and Dec. 27, a source familiar with the numbers said.
A spokesman for the fund declined to comment. (Reporting by Svea Herbst-Bayliss; Editing by Jeffrey Benkoe)
- Female Yahoo executive sued for sexual harassment
- Gaza toll passes 100; Israel to counter rockets 'with all power' |
- Ukraine says rebels will pay as missiles kill 23 soldiers |
- Ebola deaths surge in Sierra Leone and Liberia: WHO
- German suspect was in contact with State Dept not U.S. spies: officials