Dubai's Shuaa Capital CEO Macdonald to leave firm
DUBAI Dec 31 (Reuters) - Shuaa Capital, the Dubai-based investment bank, said its chief executive officer Colin Macdonald will be leaving the group upon expiry of his contract on Tuesday.
The company did not name a replacement for Macdonald.
Shuaa's Chief Financial Officer Houssem Ben Haj Amor has been appointed as general manager, the firm said in a statement on Dubai's bourse. (Reporting by Praveen Menon)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source