Bombardier gets business jet order worth $2.2 billion
(Reuters) - Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO) said on Tuesday it received a firm order from an undisclosed customer to buy 38 business aircraft in a deal valued at about $2.2 billion.
The Canadian plane maker said the order was for 28 Global business jets and 10 Challenger 605 jets.
Bombardier on Monday announced an order for 10 Challenger 350 business jets from an undisclosed customer in a deal worth about $259 million.
Shares of Bombardier closed at C$4.61 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
(Reporting By Narottam Medhora in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source