Bombardier gets business jet order worth $2.2 billion
(Reuters) - Bombardier Inc (BBDb.TO) said on Tuesday it received a firm order from an undisclosed customer to buy 38 business aircraft in a deal valued at about $2.2 billion.
The Canadian plane maker said the order was for 28 Global business jets and 10 Challenger 605 jets.
Bombardier on Monday announced an order for 10 Challenger 350 business jets from an undisclosed customer in a deal worth about $259 million.
Shares of Bombardier closed at C$4.61 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Tuesday.
(Reporting By Narottam Medhora in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic