Brazil posts trade surplus of $2.561 bln in 2013
BRASILIA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade surplus of $2.561 billion in 2013, the Trade Ministry said on Thursday, a sharp drop from the $19.396 billion surplus posted in the previous year.
For December, Latin America's largest economy posted a trade surplus of $2.654 billion, above the median forecast for a $1.35 billion surplus in a Reuters survey of six analysts.
- Still no sign of Malaysian jet lost in 'unprecedented mystery' |
- The search for missing Malaysian jet
- Mexico kills drug kingpin reported dead years ago: official
- Missing Malaysian jet may have disintegrated in mid-air: source |
- Exclusive: Malaysia plane probe narrows on mid-air disintegration - source