Brazil posts trade surplus of $2.561 bln in 2013
BRASILIA Jan 2 (Reuters) - Brazil posted a trade surplus of $2.561 billion in 2013, the Trade Ministry said on Thursday, a sharp drop from the $19.396 billion surplus posted in the previous year.
For December, Latin America's largest economy posted a trade surplus of $2.654 billion, above the median forecast for a $1.35 billion surplus in a Reuters survey of six analysts.
- U.S., Arab partners launch first strikes on IS in Syria |
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- Ebola could strike 20,000 in six weeks, 'rumble on for years': study
- More Americans than ever have never married: survey