Investors withdraw $2.08 bln in Dec from DoubleLine's flagship fund
NEW YORK Jan 1 (Reuters) - Jeffrey Gundlach's DoubleLine Total Return Bond Fund had outflows of $2.08 billion in December, marking the seventh straight month of investor withdrawals from the fund, data from Morningstar showed on Wednesday.
The outflows from the fund, which is the flagship of the Los Angeles-based DoubleLine Capital LP, brought total outflows to about $6 billion for the year, according to Morningstar.
- Police hunt for motive as search for Malaysian jet spans hemispheres |
- Malaysian PM says lost airliner was diverted deliberately |
- Democrats seek ways to limit Obamacare fallout after Florida defeat
- Police make third arrest in murder of Colorado socialite
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources