INDONESIA PRESS- Kalbe Farma sees 2014 revenue up 15 pct - Kontan
Drug maker PT Kalbe Farma expects revenue in 2014 to rise 15 percent from last year's forecast of 16 trillion rupiah ($1.3 billion), said corporate secretary Vidjongtius.
The firm also plans capital expenditure of 1 trillion rupiah in 2014 to expand existing factories and construct two new factories, which will be completed in 2015.
Kalbe last year invested 300 billion rupiah in an oncology drug factory, which is expected to start operations early this year. (Kontan)
$1 = 12,200 rupiah
Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Jakarta Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Lost passenger jet was diverted deliberately: Malaysian PM |
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Malaysia PM says lost plane's movements indicate a deliberate act
- UPDATE 2-Satellite data shows missing Malaysia plane may have flown thousands of miles-source
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data