Italy Dec car sales up 1.4 pct y/y - ministry
MILAN Jan 2 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy, Europe's fourth-largest car market, rose 1.4 percent in December from the same month a year ago to 88,705 vehicles, Italy's transport ministry said on Thursday.
Fiat's share of the Italian market was 27.97 percent in December, compared with 27.2 percent the previous month, according to calculations made by Reuters.
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data