Italy Dec car sales up 1.4 pct y/y - ministry
MILAN Jan 2 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy, Europe's fourth-largest car market, rose 1.4 percent in December from the same month a year ago to 88,705 vehicles, Italy's transport ministry said on Thursday.
Fiat's share of the Italian market was 27.97 percent in December, compared with 27.2 percent the previous month, according to calculations made by Reuters.
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl