Italy Dec car sales up 1.4 pct y/y - ministry
MILAN Jan 2 (Reuters) - New car sales in Italy, Europe's fourth-largest car market, rose 1.4 percent in December from the same month a year ago to 88,705 vehicles, Italy's transport ministry said on Thursday.
Fiat's share of the Italian market was 27.97 percent in December, compared with 27.2 percent the previous month, according to calculations made by Reuters.
- Malaysia says no evidence missing plane flew hours after losing contact |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- White House tried to mediate dispute between Senate, CIA panel: source
- Seventh person dies after New York blast, building collapse: police
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ