S.Korea Dec housing prices up for 4th mth - bank data
SEOUL Jan 2 (Reuters) - South Korea's housing prices rose for the fourth consecutive month in December over November, data from the country's top mortgage lender showed on Thursday, adding to signs of a sustained economic recovery.
The housing price index from Kookmin Bank rose 0.19 percent in December from November and by 0.37 percent from a year earlier. It marked the second consecutive month of annual increase after a 0.11 percent annual gain in November. (Reporting by Choonsik Yoo)
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee