S.Korea Dec housing prices up for 4th mth - bank data
SEOUL Jan 2 (Reuters) - South Korea's housing prices rose for the fourth consecutive month in December over November, data from the country's top mortgage lender showed on Thursday, adding to signs of a sustained economic recovery.
The housing price index from Kookmin Bank rose 0.19 percent in December from November and by 0.37 percent from a year earlier. It marked the second consecutive month of annual increase after a 0.11 percent annual gain in November. (Reporting by Choonsik Yoo)
- Sunken Korea ferry relatives give DNA swabs to help identify dead |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Death toll climbs to at least 13 in worst tragedy on Everest |
- Current underwater search for Malaysia plane could end within a week