S.Korea Dec housing prices up for 4th mth - bank data
SEOUL Jan 2 (Reuters) - South Korea's housing prices rose for the fourth consecutive month in December over November, data from the country's top mortgage lender showed on Thursday, adding to signs of a sustained economic recovery.
The housing price index from Kookmin Bank rose 0.19 percent in December from November and by 0.37 percent from a year earlier. It marked the second consecutive month of annual increase after a 0.11 percent annual gain in November. (Reporting by Choonsik Yoo)
- Co-pilot spoke last words heard from missing Malaysian plane |
- EU imposes sanctions after Crimea moves to join Russia |
- Crimeans vote over 90 percent to quit Ukraine for Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data
- China rejects North Korean crimes report, hits chance of prosecution