Martha Stewart settles legal dispute with Macy's
Jan 2 (Reuters) - Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia Inc said it had settled a legal dispute with retailer Macy's Inc over exclusive rights to its home products.
Terms of the settlement were not disclosed.
Macy's sued J.C. Penney Co Inc and Martha Stewart after the two announced a partnership in December 2011.
Macy's said Martha Stewart's contract with Penney breached their agreement that included exclusive rights to Martha Stewart-branded cookware, bedding and bath products.
- Malaysian plane may have flown hours after losing contact - WSJ |
- Missing jet may have strayed to west, Malaysia military says |
- UPDATE 1-U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ
- Malaysia failing credibility test as flight confusion deepens
- U.S. investigators suspect missing Malaysian plane flew for hours -WSJ