SINGAPORE PRESS-Property investment sales tumble in Q4 - Straits Times
A handful of big-ticket deals failed to prevent a drastic fall in the amount of property investment sales in the final quarter of last year.
A total of S$3.67 billion ($2.91 billion) worth of investment deals were sealed for the three months to Dec. 31, down 72.9 percent on the record S$13.3 billion transacted in the preceding quarter.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 1.2626 Singapore dollars) (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Confusion as search for Malaysian jet spreads across SE Asia |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source