SINGAPORE PRESS-Property investment sales tumble in Q4 - Straits Times
A handful of big-ticket deals failed to prevent a drastic fall in the amount of property investment sales in the final quarter of last year.
A total of S$3.67 billion ($2.91 billion) worth of investment deals were sealed for the three months to Dec. 31, down 72.9 percent on the record S$13.3 billion transacted in the preceding quarter.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 1.2626 Singapore dollars) (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Islamic State video claims to show beheading of U.S. journalist |
- Gaza war rages on, Hamas says Israel tried to kill its military chief |
- Four beheaded corpses found in Egypt's Sinai: security sources
- Father of Texas 'affluenza' teen arrested for impersonating police officer
- U.S. attorney general visits racially charged St. Louis suburb