SINGAPORE PRESS-Property investment sales tumble in Q4 - Straits Times
A handful of big-ticket deals failed to prevent a drastic fall in the amount of property investment sales in the final quarter of last year.
A total of S$3.67 billion ($2.91 billion) worth of investment deals were sealed for the three months to Dec. 31, down 72.9 percent on the record S$13.3 billion transacted in the preceding quarter.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. ($1 = 1.2626 Singapore dollars) (Compiled by Singapore Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Man called Bitcoin's father denies ties, leads LA car chase
- Apple loses bid for U.S. ban on Samsung smartphone sales
- UPDATE 6-Obama warns on Crimea, orders sanctions over Russian moves in Ukraine
- Florida mayor fights backyard gun ranges in 'Gunshine State'
- Crimea votes to join Russia, Obama orders sanctions |