Spain's Treasury to auction new 2019 bond on Jan 9
MADRID Jan 2 (Reuters) - Spain said on Thursday it planned to auction a new five year bond and a bond due in 2028 at its first auction of the year on January 9.
The new bond is due April 30, 2019, with a 2.75 percent coupon. The other bond up for auction that day is due Oct. 31, 2028 and carries a 5.15 percent coupon.
- Tape emerges of Clinton discussing bin Laden day before 9/11 attack
- Gaza truce over, Israel soldier captured, 70 dead in Rafah shelling |
- Financial health: The four numbers to zero in on
- Ebola patient coming to U.S. as aid workers' health worsens
- Exposure of health workers weakens Africa's Ebola fight