THAILAND PRESS-Loan growth seen dropping to single digit - The Nation
The banking industry will most likely slow to single-digit loan growth this year from double digits over the past few years because of political unrest and lower demand from the retail industry as people find it increasingly difficult to service debts.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Anupama Dwivedi)
- Missing jet may have strayed toward Andaman Sea: Malaysian air force |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Special Report: How China's official bank card is used to smuggle money |
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |