Turkcell says facing 527.7 million lira tax demand and fine
ISTANBUL Jan 2 (Reuters) - Turkey's leading mobile phone company Turkcell said on Thursday it was facing a 527.7 million lira ($246 million) tax demand and fine related to a special communications tax due for the 2008-2012 period.
- Exclusive: Radar data suggests missing Malaysia plane deliberately flown way off course - sources
- Investigators focus on foul play behind missing plane: sources |
- Kremlin website hit by 'powerful' cyber attack
- West prepares sanctions as Russia presses on with Crimea takeover |
- UPDATE 1-Rolls-Royce concurs with Malaysia on missing jet's engine data