Argentina says 2013 tax revenue rose 26.3 pct vs 2012
BUENOS AIRES Jan 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue rose 26.3 percent in 2013 compared with the previous year to 858.8 billion pesos ($131.7 billion), the government said on Friday.
The AFIP tax agency said December tax receipts totaled 76.1 billion pesos ($11.7 billion), a touch under the 77.5 billion pesos expected by the market.
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with more easing steps