Argentina says 2013 tax revenue rose 26.3 pct vs 2012
BUENOS AIRES Jan 3 (Reuters) - Argentina's tax revenue rose 26.3 percent in 2013 compared with the previous year to 858.8 billion pesos ($131.7 billion), the government said on Friday.
The AFIP tax agency said December tax receipts totaled 76.1 billion pesos ($11.7 billion), a touch under the 77.5 billion pesos expected by the market.
- U.S. air strikes on Syria would face formidable obstacles
- Samsung unveils smartwatch that can make calls
- Russian-backed separatists enter southeast Ukraine town
- FBI, Secret Service investigate reports of cyber attacks on U.S. banks
- Breakthrough hopes dented as Ukraine accuses Russia of new incursion |