Canada Competition Bureau drops yen Libor probe
TORONTO Jan 3 (Reuters) - Canada's Competition Bureau said on Friday it is abandoning a three-year probe into whether global banks colluded to rig the setting of Japanese yen London Interbank Offered Rates (Libor).
"The investigation is being discontinued because the evidence collected was insufficient to justify prosecution," the watchdog said in a statement.
- Malaysia air force chief denies saying lost plane tracked to west |
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Toddler found with heroin at New Jersey daycare center
- Ukraine appeals to the West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source