Grifols gets loan to back purchase of Novartis diagnostic unit
MADRID Jan 3 (Reuters) - Spanish blood products group Grifols said on Friday it had signed a $1.5 billion bridge loan to back its purchase of the blood transfusion testing unit of Switzerland's Novartis, agreed last November.
Grifols said Nomura, BBVA and Morgan Stanley had provided the financing. (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- Search widened as Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack |
- Exclusive: Chinese raw materials also found on U.S. B-1 bomber, F-16 jets
- Confrontation in Ukraine as diplomacy stalls |
- Governor Christie's trustworthiness takes a hit in New Jersey poll