Grifols gets loan to back purchase of Novartis diagnostic unit
MADRID Jan 3 (Reuters) - Spanish blood products group Grifols said on Friday it had signed a $1.5 billion bridge loan to back its purchase of the blood transfusion testing unit of Switzerland's Novartis, agreed last November.
Grifols said Nomura, BBVA and Morgan Stanley had provided the financing. (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean: U.S. |
- Search for Malaysian plane may extend to Indian Ocean - U.S |
- Russia blocks internet sites of Putin critics
- Tire blows out on passenger jet taking off from Philadelphia airport
- Russia holds war games near Ukraine; Merkel warns of catastrophe |