Grifols gets loan to back purchase of Novartis diagnostic unit
MADRID Jan 3 (Reuters) - Spanish blood products group Grifols said on Friday it had signed a $1.5 billion bridge loan to back its purchase of the blood transfusion testing unit of Switzerland's Novartis, agreed last November.
Grifols said Nomura, BBVA and Morgan Stanley had provided the financing. (Reporting by Sarah White, Editing by Fiona Ortiz)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens, airlines shun Israel |
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- Two Ukrainian fighter jets shot down over rebel-held territory