Jos. A. Bank lowers poison pill trigger to 10 pct
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc has lowered the trigger for its shareholder rights plan to 10 percent from 20 percent of its common shares, less than two weeks after rejecting a $1.5 billion counter bid by Men's Wearhouse Inc.
Jos. A. Bank said the board made the decision to ensure that its rights agreement has the same trigger as that of Men's Wearhouse's rights plan.
- Anger mounts after bodies found trapped inside sunken South Korean ferry |
- Vice-principal of South Korea school in ferry disaster commits suicide |
- Special Report: How the U.S. made its Putin problem worse
- Search resumes after Everest's worst climbing tragedy
- All 338 Korean students, teachers rescued from sinking ferry - school official