Jos. A. Bank lowers poison pill trigger to 10 pct
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc has lowered the trigger for its shareholder rights plan to 10 percent from 20 percent of its common shares, less than two weeks after rejecting a $1.5 billion counter bid by Men's Wearhouse Inc.
Jos. A. Bank said the board made the decision to ensure that its rights agreement has the same trigger as that of Men's Wearhouse's rights plan.
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- EU wields Russia sanctions threat but timing vague |
- F-16s dispatched for unresponsive pilot of small plane near D.C.
- Polish president warns Germany of Putin's 'empire' ambitions
- Car tied to suspected threat against Obama found in Connecticut