Jos. A. Bank lowers poison pill trigger to 10 pct
Jan 3 (Reuters) - Jos. A. Bank Clothiers Inc has lowered the trigger for its shareholder rights plan to 10 percent from 20 percent of its common shares, less than two weeks after rejecting a $1.5 billion counter bid by Men's Wearhouse Inc.
Jos. A. Bank said the board made the decision to ensure that its rights agreement has the same trigger as that of Men's Wearhouse's rights plan.
- Malaysia military source says missing jet veered to west |
- Ukraine appeals to West as Crimea turns to Russia |
- Malaysia air probe finds scant evidence of attack: sources |
- UPDATE 1-Missing Malaysian plane last seen at Strait of Malacca-source
- CIA accused of spying on U.S. Senate intelligence committee