MYANMAR PRESS-Int'l cell roaming to be launched this month - Eleven Daily
International mobile phone roaming will be introduced in Myanmar in January with technical assistance from French telecom giant Orange, the Eleven Daily reported quoting a ministry official.
Myanmar citizens will be able to use their mobile phones in 33 foreign countries while foreigners will be able to use theirs in Myanmar, the report said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Aung Hla Tun)
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- China OKs iPhone 6 sale after Apple addresses security concerns
- U.S.-led air strikes pose problem for Assad's moderate foes